Nestled at the Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains, Barn Star Events is the perfect venue for your dream wedding.
We are 30 minutes west of Asheville directly from I-40, exit 20 on Jonathan Creek Road. Right over the mountain, is the historic and beautiful Lake Junaluska. We are blessed to be in one of the most beautiful and seasonal of all places on earth.
Let us work with you to plan your romantic ceremony on our bridge or by our large arbor in the field with our gorgeous red barn as the backdrop and the mountains at every view. After you say your “I do’s,” receive your guests and dance the night away in our elegant barn full of charm, set on acres of scenic mountain beauty. No other barn is so authentic yet so convenient with so much space. Brides and grooms have loved having their weddings at our barn and their reviews show it.
Download this packet for detailed information, rates, and forms for the wedding venue. Barn Star Events Wedding Information Packet
Our current rates are:Friday 1 pm - 9 pm and Saturday 9 am – 11 pm $3500 Sundays only 8 am – 10 pm same amenities $2800
From the first planning stages to the moment you head off into the sunset, we pride ourselves on our superior service and ability to help you create the wedding of your dreams.
Included in Barn rental:
- Tables and chairs inside rustic barn for up to 200 guests
- Indoor Handicap accessible restrooms
- White tablecloths for Saturday (one use only)
- Dance area in barn with music or band area
- Sign in table and gift table
- Up to 200 chairs for outdoor ceremony
- Outdoor ceremony with arbor
- Vintage bride and bridesmaids makeup/dressing room
- Groomsmen den/ dressing and chill spot
- Cake table/area
- Catering area with food staging area
- Bluetooth sound system
- Podium for clergy/officiate
- Corn hole boards (2 sets)
- Giant Jenga set
- Outdoor picnic tables with umbrellas
- Silo seating area/photo optional
- Horses optional in background
- Parking attendants
- Convenient parking with handicap access
- Trash haul off
- Wooden center piece circles available for tables
- Friday included for decorative set up and rehearsal
- Unlimited emails, and two visits with family or vendors once rented and one final meeting the week before to get everything finalized.
We have several other items available for rent as needed. Please ask about extras! Here are a few examples:
- Second metal arbor at bridge – $40
- Outdoor metal arbor with curtain – $50
- Fire pit with attendant – $50
- Chocolate fountain (chocolate not included) – $25
- Candelabras – $20 each
- Rustic spool/cable tables – $30 each
- Regular size Mason jars – $5 each
- Small size Mason jar – $3 each
- Wood slice tree centerpieces (16) – $15 each
- Wooden planter boxes (12) – $15 each
- Large drink dispensers – $10 each
- Additional table clothes, other than day of wedding – $5 each
- Propane grill use – $25
- Assistance with food/beverages outside of contracted caterer – $100
- Additional meetings for planning (over the three offered) – $50 hour
- Heaters in winter – $50 each
Review the packet for all details and pricing, and call us today to visit. Act quickly to reserve your preferred wedding date! You’ll find that Barn Star Events is not only the most beautiful and most authentic barn in western North Carolina but has the best track record of service. Check out the reviews on our website, as well as on Facebook.